The Yellow Card App has been updated to make it easier to use, to have useful new features, and to support reporting a suspected reaction related to medicine exposure during pregnancy.
The Yellow Card App was first launched in 2015 to bring medicines safety straight to users’ smartphones and has had more than 10,000 downloads to date. The App is available for download free of charge from iTunes Yellow Card for iOS devices or PlayStore Yellow Card for Android devices.
The Yellow Card App can be used to:
- Report a suspected adverse drug reaction (ADR) to a medicine, including vaccines, herbal products, and homeopathic remedies
- Stay up to date with all the latest safety information published by the MHRA, including Drug Safety Update, using the newsfeed
- Create watchlists for alerts to new safety information about your medicines of interest
- View numbers of reports received by the MHRA to specific medicines and vaccines
- View your previously sent reports as a registered user