The University of Nottingham is holding a 1 day event exploring the ‘who, why, what and why not?’ of the growing e-health communities connecting people living with diverse long term conditions.
When: Wednesday 3 September 2014, 10am – 4.30pm with time afterwards for networking
- What makes online different to face-to-face support
- How people get involved
- How members benefit from online support
- How to avoid problems and ensure a good experience
- How online fits with other types of peer support
- Opportunity to network and share learnings with practitioners supporting mutual aid in a wide range of ongoing physical and mental health conditions