Voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations can apply for funding to run projects focused on improving children and young people’s mental health.
This Fund will focus on Children and Young People’s Mental Health and aims to expand and evaluate already successful innovative projects that:
- Adopt community and person-centred approaches to improving the mental health of children and young people aged 0-25 years; • Particularly support children and young people through life changing events,
- Have strong local connections already in place;
- Are delivered by the VCSE sector;
- Are co-produced with service users and stakeholders; and
- Promote equalities and reduce health inequalities.
The deadline for applications is 15 February 2019.