Medicines Information Services in the NHS support the safe, effective and efficient use of medicines by the provision of evidence‐based information and advice.
The service has two broad functions:
- to support medicines optimisation for individual patients
- to support medicines management within NHS organisations
UKMi have put together a presentation describing the wide range and variety of information resources they produce and how these can be used in clinical practice.
UKMi information resources April 2018 (PowerPoint) which covers:
- Who is UK Medicines Information (UKMi)?
- What resources are available from UKMi?
- How to access UKMi resources.
- How UKMi develop and produce the information.
Read more here: https://www.sps.nhs.uk/articles/ukmi-information-resources/