Are you an existing highly skilled trainer? Do you have a passion for person centred care? NHS England are looking for people like you to become SDM trainers to provide training to clinicians and other health and care professionals and commissioners.
This bespoke training, delivered by the Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA) will encourage thinking about whether different conversations can achieve different outcomes focussed on what really matters to patients, and teach you:
- What SDM is – and isn’t
- Why it’s important
- The key enablers required for implementation into clinical practice
NHS England are providing this innovative training for free. You are encouraged to apply without delay as there are only a limited number of places available. All successful applicants will be provided with practical activity ideas, access to exclusive resources and simple evaluation tools to measure its impact.
- Cohort 1 – 6/7 Feb and then 19th March 2019 – Leeds
- Cohort 2 – 12/13 Feb and then 27th March 2019 – London
- Cohort 3 – 6/7 March and then 30th April 2019 – Birmingham
- Cohort 4 – 17/18 April and then 16 May 2019 – London or South West (TBC)
- Cohort 5 – 8/9 May and then 22 May 2019 – London
For further details on how to apply please email ENGLAND.email@example.com