Self Management Week 2013 takes place from 31 September – 4 October throughout Scotland. ALLIANCE events held during the week will have a virtual approach with a lot of social media challenges and debate, and in the lead up to the Commonwealth Games there will be a strong theme on self management and physical activity.
Self Management Awards
The ALLIANCE Self Management Awards reward good practice and promote a range of innovative self management work from all over Scotland. Nominations are now open for the Self Management Awards 2013. These awards showcase the amazing and inspirational work of individuals and organisations across Scotland.
- Self Management Project of the Year
- Self Management Champion of the Year
- Self Management Partnership of the Year (voluntary organisation and NHS/Council/Private Sector Organisation)
- Best Self Management Resource
- Self Management Supporting Health Board of the Year
- Outstanding achievement of the Year (person/project)
Download the nomination form from the Alliance web site. The deadline for submission is 5pm, Thursday 25 July 2013. The award ceremony will be held on 2 October, in the Garden Lobby at the Scottish Parliament.