At the PIF Annual Conference on Wednesday 25 May 2016 delegates will be able to choose to attend two of six Case Study Sessions on a variety of topics, that have involved partnership working to improve healthcare information and support.
Below we showcase the six Case Study Sessions which will take place. You can find out more details about the conference and how you can attend here
- Creating a co-produced web-based hub of tools and information to commission epilepsy services – a voluntary sector and Clinical Commissioning Group partnership
- Producing targeted information for hard to reach groups (case studies involving collaboration and user involvement) – a voluntary sector approach
- Developing digital approached to enable lifestyle choices, deliver improved outcomes and efficiency in self-management – an NHS approach
- Prescribing film-based information to change patient behaviours: a public private partnership in Wales
- Transforming Care After Treatment (TCAT) – New approaches to partnership working for those affected by cancer- a case study from Scotland
- Partnership working with the pharmaceutical industry
For more information and to register for the conference visit: www.pifonline.org.uk/2016-conference
To view the latest conference programme click here.
NB: If you are a PIF member please remember to login online before making your booking to receive your member discount.
Stay up-to-date with the latest conference news via Twitter @PiFonline and the conference hashtag #pifconf2016.
We hope the above has whet your appetite and encourages you to join us at the conference!