The Power of Partnership: Working in collaboration to deliver high-quality healthcare information and support
At the PIF Annual Conference on Wednesday 25 May 2016 we will be holding our Best Poster Competition, where delegates will have the opportunity to talk to the presenters of the posters about their projects.
Entries to the competition will demonstrate partnership working to improve healthcare information and support. The best judged poster on the day, as voted for by delegates, will win a prize. Below we showcase the current entries to the competition.
- Evaluating an online self-management programme – Epilepsy and you (Epilepsy Action)
- MS Decisions – developing an information resource to support shared decision making (Multiple Sclerosis Trust)
- So what is MND, anyway? (MND Association)
- Grief: Support for young people (Child Bereavement UK)
- Putting research into action (Breast Cancer Care)
- Working with discussion forums: Good sources of health information? (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- #ConcussionClever (The Children’s Trust)
- Leeds Patient Leader Programme (NHS Clinical Commissioning Group, Leeds)
- Health Call Undernutrition – Using telehealth to support patients at risk of undernutrition (County Durham and Darlington NHS
- Partnerships, personas and process: Reviewing our public information (Care Quality Commission (CQC))
- The Cancer Patient Portal: First steps towards record access for all patients with cancer (Cancer Research UK)
- The benefits of patient focus group feedback about cancer information (Cancer Research UK)
How to register
For more information and to register for the conference visit: www.pifonline.org.uk/2016-conference
NB: If you are a PIF member please remember to login online before making your booking to receive your member discount.