Understanding patient experience and meeting audience needs
It’s a challenging task: you are expected to produce impactful health information, developed with and tailored to the needs of users, but you may be struggling to get the resources and time to deliver.
Join us for this one day event in Manchester, exploring different approaches and techniques for understanding your audience and developing health information that meets their needs. Supported by NHS England, this vital event will examine how to:
- Find out the critical information you need to know about your audience
- Understand patients’ experiences
- Co-produce information products
- Translate understanding about your audience into more effective information products
- Put patient experience at the centre of projects
Speakers will join us from the National Social Marketing Centre, NHS24, Digital Outreach, MS Trust and the Point of Care Foundation. Open Space discussions will allow delegates to share the current challenges they face, and work together to identify solutions.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- Identifying and understanding your audience: evidence, best practice & resources, Claire Murray, PiF
- Understanding patient experience, Jane Havercroft, MS Trust
- Community outreach and engagement, Gemma Haddow, Digital Outreach
- Meeting patient needs, Experience based co-design, Joanna Goodrich, Point of Care Foundation
- Patient experience leading project design, Arlene Campbell, National Partnership and Consumer Engagement Manager NHS Scotland
- Open space discussion session: how can we create health information that meets the needs of a range of users, with only limited resources/capacity?
Places are limited so register today!
The event is free to Information Standard members, £50+VAT for PiF members, and £100+VAT for all others. Please note: Information Standard members must enter a Promo Code when booking to access the free delegate rate. PiF members must log into the PiF website to access the PiF member rate. Please email us if you have any difficulties.
If you have booked your place at the event. Please find your Delegate Information Pack here - Event Information for Delegates - 1st December 2014-1.