On Tuesday 10 November PiF board member Mark Duman will present a webinar, hosted by Captive Health:
- Topic: Unlocking Untapped Resources: Making Information as a Therapy Core to your Cost Saving and Quality Strategy
- When: Tuesday 10th November 2015 at 12.00 pm
- Speaker: Mark Duman, Founder, Patient Information Forum
The session will cover:
- Why is investing time and effort engaging and educating your patient essential? Unlocking Wanless’s £30Bn savings
- Making the case for change: understanding the evidence base and practical implications of using Information as a Therapy
- Turning theory into reality: developing information pathways to run in parallel to clinical pathways
You can register at: http://www.captivehealth.co.
The webinar will last for 1 hour and will aim to be an interactive and stimulating session, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and interact with other members of the audience.
Captive Health have worked closely with the Patient Experience Network and NHSIQ to deliver this interactive series of webinars. Captive Health’s Patient and Staff Connect joins Information to Outcomes and uses technology to create a delivery mechanism to support Information as a Therapy.