Like all organisations, PIF has felt the financial pressures of the current economic uncertainty for sometime. For 7 years, we have tried to shield the impact of this from the PIF membership. Unfortunately, from 1 January 2019 we will have to increase the price of PIF membership as follows:
- Individual membership will increase to £85+VAT (from £75+VAT)
- Group membership (not for profit) will increase to £250+VAT (from £200+VAT)
- Group membership (commercial) will increase to £400+VAT from £450+VAT
However, this still means that, per person, PIF membership is still less than the price of a coffee or magazine! For just £1.64 per week, PIF members have access to:
- PIF Aware – the newsletter you are reading now!
- Discounts on PIF events
- Opportunities to attend two free events per year to discuss your challenges with like minded colleagues
- Ask the PIF membership for advice with our PIF Query service
- Be the first to find out about job vacancies in the health information sector
- Take part in Group discussions
- Joining the PIF Sounding Board as a Reviewer
- Use the Proud to be a PIF member badge
We thank you for your understanding.