Tuesday 24 January 2017, London, 10.00 – 16.00
How can we maximise digital opportunities to improve the provision and accessibility of health information and support?
How can we create engaging and dynamic digital health content?
How can digital health information support people to be more in control of their health and wellbeing choices?
PIF’s exciting event on digital health information will explore themes including:
- People’s experiences of seeking health information online
- Providing health information in digital spaces, including social media and online forums
- Developing digital resources to meet user needs
- Writing and designing online health information
- Making video work for you and your service users
- How can apps support behaviour change, self-care and self-management
- A future vision of personal health and care records
Practically focused sessions will share research, case studies and top tips to help you improve the health information and support you produce and provide.
The cost to attend is:
- PIF member: £150 plus VAT
- Non PIF member: £225 plus VAT (this includes a 1-year individual PIF membership)
You can find the draft agenda and details of how to book your place here.
You can follow news about the event on Twitter: #pifdigital