You may have seen the election leadership debates on television recently, and we want the Keynote Conversation panel discussions at the PiF Annual Conference on 1st July 2015 to be just as lively, thought-provoking, and at times provocative! But we need your help! This is your opportunity to ask your burning questions to our line-up of panel members.
All the information you need is below. Just type your question underneath the relevant theme, add your name, and the organisation you work for and email this back to email@example.com by 1 July 2015. You can ask a question for both themes if you wish, or just for one.
You will still have another chance to submit your question on the day of the conference, so if you don’t have a question yet, now is the time to start thinking! And if you are not attending the conference, you can still ask your question as we will be recording the Keynote Conversations to show on our website after the event.
We look forward to receiving your questions.
KEYNOTE CONVERSATION: EMPOWERING PATIENTS THROUGH ENGAGEMENT AND INVOLVEMENT
- Ailsa Bosworth – Founder and Chief Executive, National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (NRAS)
- Dr James Monro – Patient and Chief Executive, Patient Opinion
- Prof David Haslam CBE – Chair, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Paul Farmer – Chief Executive, Mind
- Danny Bagge – Retail Industry Director, Executive Partner, IBM UKI
My question for the ‘Empowering patients through engagement and involvement’ panel is: ………………………………………………………….
KEYNOTE CONVERSATION: CHAMPIONING HEALTH INFORMATION AND VALUING THE PROFESSIONALS WHO WORK IN THE SECTOR
- Dr Martin McShane – Medical Director for Long Term Conditions, NHS England
- Kay Boycott – Chief Executive, Asthma UK
- Michelle Hawkins – Head of Futures, Virgin Care
- Dr Andrew McCulloch – Chief Executive, Picker Institute Europe
My question for the ‘Championing health information and valuing the professionals that work in the sector’ panel is: ……………………………
My Name: __________________________________________________