This article published in Digital Health, highlights that NHS login has launched a pilot with five partners to help develop the service for future users.
The five selected partners range from large and established organisations to new players in the market.
- Tiny Medical Apps – the organisation behind Digital Health Passport, an app for teenagers to manage long-term conditions like asthma
- eConsult – online consultation tool
- Helm– tool developed in Leeds which enables people to contribute to their own health and care record
- Audit and Transparency Summary Care Record – an NHS Digital programme giving people access to and audit of their Summary Care Records
- Digital Child Health– an NHS programme, working with Sitekit eRedbook, to enable a new digital version of the paper Personal Child Health Record (PCHR) – known as the Digital Redbook
NHS login is a single identity verification system for the health service to help make it easier for people to access their health information.
The aim of the pilot is to ensure NHS login can support any future demand.