PIF Partner membership is a mutually beneficial relationship, which takes into account of an organisation’s specific needs, as well as providing them with a core set of benefits. Central to the partnership is the desire to share insight and knowledge to support PIF’s Vision. Funding from our Partner members allows us to maintain our much-valued independence.
Why should I become a PIF Partner?
By joining PIF, our Partner members demonstrate a public commitment to supporting high quality health information. Your organisation will gain insights into the health information sector, and raise your profile to a wide network of information professionals, in a range of sectors, across the UK.
PIF’s Executive Circle events also ensure our Partners connect with other key influencers. Our Partners help us by providing financial support and collaborating on our projects, events and publications.
What are the benefits of Partner membership?
The benefits of Partner membership are tailored to suit the needs of the Partner organisation, but also include a core set of benefits. Partner level membership benefits can include:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated PIF Account Manager
- Access to insights and understanding of key healthcare issues
- Increased visibility for your organisation with key audiences, and the opportunity to meet and engage with new contacts from across the healthcare sector
- Allows you to demonstrate that you are engaged in good patient care
- Invitations to two Executive Circle meetings per year. The Executive Circle provides the opportunity for Board level members from PIF’s Partners, and other invited guests, to hear from, debate and network on key issues.
- Inclusion on the PIF website home page carousel and Partners webpage, with logo and website link
- One free job advertisement in the PIF e-newsletter and on the PIF website, per year
- One free use of the PIF Sounding Board service, per year
- One free place at a PIF event
PLUS Individual member benefits for up to 50 named staff.
If you wish to find out more about becoming a PIF Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current PIF Partners
Partner members come from across the healthcare sector.
- AbbVie UK
- The Information Standard
- LEO Pharma
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- MHP Communications
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- National Voices
- Professional Records Standard Body
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain (PAGB)
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Texthelp Ltd
- UCB Pharma Ltd