PIF Partner membership is a mutually beneficial relationship, which takes into account of an organisation’s specific needs, as well as providing them with a core set of benefits. Central to the partnership is the desire to share insight and knowledge to support PIF’s Vision . Funding from our Partner members allows us to maintain our much-valued independence.
Why should I become a PIF Partner?
By joining PIF, our Partner members demonstrate a public commitment to supporting high quality health information. Your organisation will gain insights and thought leadership into the health information sector, and raise your profile to a wide network of information professionals, in a range of sectors, across the UK.
PIF’s Executive Circle events also ensure our Partners connect with other key influencers and can take a lead in policy developments. Our Partners help us by providing extra funding and collaborating on our projects, events and publications.
What are the benefits of Partner membership?
The benefits of Partner membership are tailored to suit the needs of the Partner organisation, but also include a core set of benefits. Partner level membership benefits include:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated PIF Account Manager
- Exposure to the health policy debate, and access to valuable insights and in-depth understanding of healthcare issues
- Increased visibility for your organisation with key audiences, and the opportunity to meet and engage with new contacts from across the healthcare system
- Allows you to demonstrate that you are engaged in good patient care
- Invitations to three Executive Circle meetings per year (for one named staff member). The Executive Circle provides the opportunity for Board Level members from PIF’s Partners, and other invited guests to hear from, and debate and network on key issues.
- Inclusion on the PIF website home page carousel and Partners webpage, with logo and website link
- One free job advertisement in the PIF e-newsletter and on the PIF website, per year
- One free use of the PIF Sounding Board service, per year (Premium Partner members only)
- One free place at a PIF event (Premium Partner members only)
- One free exhibition stand space at a PIF event (Premium Partner members only)
PLUS Individual member benefits for up to 50 named staff as follows:
- PIF’s weekly e-newsletter is an essential round-up of health information news, including policy updates, new resources, events and member offers, delivered to your inbox every Friday.
- Membership gives you discounted, or free places, to PIF events to ensure you continually enhance your expertise and stay up to date with new developments in health information.
- Members-only content on the website gives you access to tools that will help you to do your job, and includes resources, practical guides, news items and research articles.
- The PIF website is your gateway to discussing your challenges and solutions on key topics with other professionals working in health information, through online discussion groups, and offers the facility to connect directly with other PiF members.
- Have a question about anything related to health information? Ask the PIF membership! The PIF Query service ensures you save time, and don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- Download free PIF publications – Visit the PIF Shop to access a range of best practice guides on health information topics, including Producing Health Information for Children and Young People.
If you wish to find out more about becoming a PIF Partner, please contact Nicole Naylor at email@example.com.
Current PIF Partners
Partner members come from across the healthcare sector.