Our launch event is took place on 28 June 2018, with a great line up of speakers who have been involved in the project and supported the publication of this resource.
- Read more about the Perfect Patient Information Journey project here
- Download the full report here.
- View the agenda and presentations for the launch event here together with a blog of the day here
- Read a blog from PIF’s Chair, Sue Farrington: 7 steps to the ‘Perfect Patient Information Journey’
- More blogs and video interviews from the event will be available soon
Commenting on the report, Sue Farrington, Chair of PIF, said: ‘If services put patient information needs at the forefront of their planning, and if patients are supported to make sure their needs are met, then both patients and the NHS will benefit.’
A new PIF service
The Patient Information Forum is able to offer support for organisations wishing to implement their own Perfect Patient Information Journey. Please contact Sophie Randall at PIF to discuss: email@example.com.
“I found the PIF team to be very knowledgeable with good insight into patients’ needs and I thoroughly recommend them to future services.” Consultant Gastroenterologist, St Mark’s Hospital on the PIF facilitation of the 7-step process.
How you can help
Please find a press release here which we would be grateful if you could share with relevant colleagues and submit to your own organisation’s newsletter or website.
Many thanks for your support and for sharing our vision to ensure everyone has access to high-quality information and support to enable them to make informed decisions about their health, wellbeing and care.