PiF is delighted to share the agenda for our PiF / Information Standard event:
- Understanding patient experience and meeting audience needs.
- Monday 1 December
- 10am – 4pm
- The Studio, central Manchester
This practically focussed day will explore different approaches and techniques for understanding your audience and developing health information that meets their needs. The agenda is shown below and registration details can be found here.
- Who is your audience? Methods for researching and understanding your audience, National Social Marketing Centre
- Understanding patient experience, Jane Havercroft, MS Trust
- Community outreach and engagement, Gemma Haddow, Digital Outreach
- Meeting patient needs, Experience based co-design, Joanna Goodrich, Point of Care Foundation
- Patient experience leading project design, Arlene Campbell, National Partnership and Consumer Engagement Manager NHS Scotland
- Open space discussion session: how can we create health information that meets the needs of a range of users, with only limited resources/capacity?
The event is free to attend for Information Standard members, £50 for PiF members and £100 for all others. Full details and registration can be found here.