Role: Specialist Health Editor, Content Portfolio
Job type: Permanent, part time
Location: London (Kings Cross)
Salary: £16,500 – £19,000 (FTE £27,500 – £31,667)
Deadline: Monday 23 October 2017
Bupa is looking for a Specialist Health Editor, Content Portfolio to join the supportive, highly-skilled team that creates and develops its health information.
This is a permanent, part-time position, working three days per week within the Health Content Team.
As well as producing high-quality editorial content, the team also commissions content in a range of other formats, to meet Bupa UK’s strategic needs and engage its customers in their health and wellbeing.
- Do you have three years’ (or more) experience of producing health information?
- Are you a creative thinker – able to contribute ideas for the development of health content across a wide range of online and offline platforms?
- Do you have broad general knowledge of human biology and medical science, and an amazing ability to communicate medical terminology in plain English to wide-ranging audiences?
- Are you an accomplished, engaging communicator who builds strong and effective stakeholder relationships?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and rigorous planning skills?
- Can you demonstrate experience producing and editing high-quality material that adheres to robust standards?
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge?
- Do you want to put your editing talents, expertise and collaborative working style to great use in a brilliant team, working for one of the best companies in the world?
- Oversee the administration and communication of the Health Content Team’s content portfolio
- Maintain and contribute to our database of health content assets
- Help to ensure the quality and governance of Bupa UK’s externally accredited health content
- Plan content schedules
- Create, commission, edit and review new, high-quality and engaging health and lifestyle content in a variety of formats
- Produce content and manage diverse projects
- Engage and work with internal stakeholders, with involvement in strategic decision-making
Bupa is a brand name to be proud of. We offer a generous salary, great benefits including pension, incredible health insurance, life insurance, 25 days’ holiday (pro rata), free fruit every day and a multitude of additional perks.
Bupa’s purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
For full details, including the job description, person specification, and how to apply please visit our website.
You can also contact the Recruitment Adviser for this role, Catherine Royce, with any questions at email@example.com