- Job advert: Project and Business Development Manager
- Duration: 6-month fixed term contract initially, with potential for extension
- Hours: 21 hours per week (3 days)
- Salary: £30,000 full time equivalent; £18K pro rata
- Location: Home-based with occasional meetings/events, usually in London
- Deadline for applications: 5pm; Thursday 1 February 2018
- Interviews: Short-listed applicants will be invited to interview on 7th February between 9-12 or 19th February between 9-11am
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) (www.pifonline.org.uk) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
PIF is an independent, not-for-profit organisation and we are committed to improving the healthcare experience of patients and the public. We do this by supporting individuals and organisations to provide high-quality, clearly communicated, evidence-based healthcare information, which is accessible and developed with its users.
Good information and support is a fundamental component of person centred care. It is vital for empowering people to understand, and make informed choices about, their well-being, health, treatment and care.
Summary of role:
PIF provides a range of services for its members and the wider health information community. These include a website, weekly email newsletter, events, query service and online discussion groups. We also undertake special projects in line with our strategic objectives.
PIF is excited to be recruiting a Project and Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring that the relationships between PIF and its current Partners are maintained and developed, together with exploring opportunities to establish Partner relationships with new organisations.
In addition, the post holder will run projects PIF is currently engaged with, and look to generate income through new opportunities, via sourcing funding and additional project/consultancy work.
You can find a job description, person specification, and details for how to apply via the link below:
Closing date for applications: 5pm; Thursday 1 February 2018
Interviews: Short-listed applicants will be invited to interview on 7th February between 9-12 or 19th February between 9-11am