- Role: Pregnancy Information Content Writer and Editor
- Salary: £32 – 35k pro rata
- Location: London, EC4R 0BB
- Job type: Permanent, 3 days per week (9am – 5pm or 9.30am – 5.30pm)
Our mission is to halve the number of babies that die in pregnancy or birth by 2030, and to reduce the number of babies born prematurely. We provide high quality, evidence based, accessible pregnancy information to support expectant parents in understanding what they can do to support a healthy pregnancy.
We are looking for an experienced content writer and manager with the highest level of attention to detail and grammatical accuracy to work on developing and reviewing our information.
You can find full details, including role description, person specification and more about Tommy’s:
- In the application pack: Pregnancy content information writer and editor.
- You can also visit our website here.
- Please email your CV and covering letter to Kate Davies, Senior Information and Digital Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.