- Role: Patient Support and Healthcare Liaison Officer
- Starting Salary: £25,851
- Location: Holborn, London
- Job Type: Permanent
- Closing date for applications: Monday 31 August 2017 at 10am
At Bloodwise, we’re driven by our vision to beat blood cancer, and we’re passionate about supporting patients and delivering the best information and support. We put the patient at the heart of all that we do and we won’t stop until we’ve beaten blood cancer.
Our kind of Patient Support and Healthcare Liaison Officer
As the Patient Support and Healthcare Liaison Officer at Bloodwise, you will have two key roles to play to help make it a success.
Firstly you will be providing information and support directly to patients, as well as clinicians, external companies, professionals and teams within the organisation through our Patient Support line. Our support line is so much more than a call centre helpline and is genuinely a role where personal fulfilment plays a big part.
As well as the Patient Support helpline you will be our point of contact for all health professionals in our network. As part of this role you will continue to develop our offerings to healthcare professionals by working on multiple new initiatives, such as online education and networking events.
You’ll be talking to both professionals and service users face to face, over the phone and online so to be successful in this role your written communication skills must also be impeccable.
Some of the key skills needed for this role,
- Experience working and communicating with healthcare professionals and developing new initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels, including patients and medical professionals
- Experience of working within an emotionally challenging environment directly with people who need help and support
- Ability to multi task with a range of duties and across multiple projects
If you would like more information about the role or would like to apply, submit your CV and covering letter using the links below: