- Post title: Patient Engagement Coordinator
- Location: London
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity to work on patient information?
Nucleus Global has a reputation built on clinical and scientific excellence, and is a world leader in delivering innovative eLearning and digital health information services.
As part of our continued expansion, we can offer you an exciting opportunity to join our team responsible for a digital patient information website service. The Patient Engagement Coordinator will be involved with sourcing and editing patient engagement information, both for the website and for client presentations. As such, the successful candidate will develop strong relationships with external stakeholders, including patient and healthcare organisations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience working on patient engagement programmes or strategies within charities, societies or healthcare organisations
- Strong relationship-building skills with external stakeholders, including patient and healthcare organisations
- A good knowledge of the structure of healthcare providers, coupled with a good understanding of web-based information services, including social media
- Strong content development skills as well as experience with data handling and database management
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Track record of working effectively within a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, meeting deadlines and dealing with changing priorities and timetables
- Ability to conduct research on patient populations for use in pitches for new business
If you are a self-motivated and proactive individual, keen to transfer your skills to a new environment, this could be the opportunity for you!
Nucleus Global is a leading independent healthcare communications group with 650+ employees around the globe. Nucleus Global includes the medical communications agencies MediTech Media™, Health Interactions, Articulate Science, Cognito Medical, Medical Expressions and SciMentum, in addition to International Medical Press, a provider of independent and continuing medical education programmes.
We are proud of our independence, which has enabled us to develop and innovate continuously and create a working environment that is stimulating, fun and employee-oriented.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We are committed to developing individuals to their full potential through a combination of in-house and external training. There are excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to our other offices around the world.
For more details and application procedure: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=NUCLEUSHOLDINGS&cws=52&rid=2589