- Job role: Information & Support Manager, Scleroderma and Raynaud’s UK
- Term: Full time, permanent
- Location: Blackfriars, London
- Salary: Between 28K and 30K per annum
- Closing date: Applications must be received by 5pm; 31st July 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and empathetic individual to lead on delivering our support and services offering to the community of people living with Scleroderma and Raynaud’s.
We are now at a very exciting point in our organization’s journey towards ensuring that no one has to have their life limited by Scleroderma and Raynaud’s. In addition to leading on the delivery of our information and support offering, you will also work closely with the Head of Research and Services to develop our critical Patient Public Involvement (PPI) programme.
This role will suit an individual with excellent stakeholder management skills and a keen eye for detail, as well as a drive to learn and develop in a fastpaced environment in order to make a real difference to the lives of people living with Scleroderma and Raynaud’s.
Further information about SRUK can be found on our website.
Working with the Head of Research and Services, the Information and Support Manager will:
- Manage and deliver our information offering across various communication channels. This includes ensuring that the information is evidence based and up to date, as well as being in line with the Information Quality Standard.
- Manage the development of the SRUK Support Network. This includes administration of our volunteer helpline, oversight of the support group networks, and delivery of information days.
- Lead on the development and implementation of a Patient Public Involvement (PPI) framework across our key activity themes of Empowerment, Awareness, Healthcare and Research.
You can view the job application pack here.
The selection process
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, you can contact Dr Fatima Sulaiman directly on 0203 893 5992 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to submit a CV and a cover letter that explains how they meet the role requirements.
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Applications must be received by 5pm on 31st July 2019.
Interviews will be held on 7th August 2019.