- Post title: Information and Educational Events Manager
- Accountable to: Head of Services
- Contract type: Full time / permanent
- Salary: £32,000
- Closing date: 5pm on Friday 20th April
Cardiomyopathy UK thinks that outstanding information resources and events save lives and help people to cope with cardiomyopathy, a severe disease of the heart muscle. As our new Information and Educational Events Manager your role will be to make this complicated disorder seem less frightening and more manageable and to ensure that healthcare professionals responsible for people with the condition have the information and skills they need to deliver appropriate treatment. We need someone who can demonstrate a great track record in delivering educational events and resources across a range of platforms and through a variety of media.
To ensure the charity provides accurate and relevant information about cardiomyopathy to the public, people affected by the condition and healthcare professionals. To design, organise and deliver a programme of educational events and conferences for people affected by cardiomyopathy and the health care professionals that support them.
- Information resources for individuals, families and members of the public
- Information events for individuals, families and members of the public
- Information resources for healthcare professionals
- Academic events for healthcare professionals
- Public awareness and campaigns
Visit here for Job description & person specification
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Ali Thompson, Head of Services, on 01494 791 224.
To apply for the post please submit your C.V. along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Your cover letter should be no more than 1,000 words and outline why you would be most suitable for the post.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 20th April
Interviews: Week of 30th April