- Position: Health Literacy Project Manager
- Grade: Band 6
- Contract: Full time 12 months fixed term
- Location: Aubrey Keep Library, Goodmayes Hospital, Ilford
- Salary: £26,302 to £35,225 pa plus HCAS pro rata
- Closing date: 02/07/2018 23:59
We are committed to continuous learning to improve patient outcomes so this means that we are also committed to the professional development of our workforce. We want to ensure you have the opportunity to grow and progress within NELFT, so take the first step on this journey by joining us now.
- Delivering health literacy skills training to patients, service users, carers and the public on a 1-2-1 or group basis as appropriate at a range of locations including off the NELFT estate
- Working in partnership with NELFT and primary care clinicians and managers to identify opportunities to raise awareness of the importance of health literacy and increase uptake of evidence based information and knowledge resources.
- Collaborate with colleagues working in related areas within the health sector, local authorities including public library services and third sector organisation
Priority Post – Assessment/Interview info
At NELFT we set very high standards to ensure we provide quality services. We require prospective employees to carry out an online literacy and numeracy test, equivalent to NVQ Level 2. For more information regarding our assessments, please visit our website. If you are
shortlisted, invited for interview and successfully offered the post, you will be required to undertake an assessment for these skills during the pre-employment checks.
INTERVIEW DATE: 20th July 2018
High Cost Area Supplement – London – This post also attracts payment for High Cost Area Supplement of 15% of the basic salary (with a minimum of £3,518 to a maximum of £4,483).
View the full job details and application here: http://jobs.nelft.nhs.uk/job/UK/London/Ilford/NELFT_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Library_Service/Library_Service-v1128224?_ts=304