- Role: Health Information Content Officer
- Salary scale: £22,426 – £28,017 per annum
- Hours: 26 hours per week
- Deadline for applications: 16th April 2018
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS) is an independent Scottish charity, whose aim is to improve the quality of life for people in Scotland after stroke, or diagnosis of a chest or heart condition. We offer vital advice, support and information to those affected, arrange group and 1-to-1 support in the community and influence public policy to ensure that people get the services they badly need. Our renewed ambition is to become Scotland’s leading organisation for person-centred, user-led community support for people with our health conditions.
CHSS is looking for someone with experience in planning, researching and writing information across multiple channels to join our health information team. Working with colleagues across the organisation, healthcare professionals and people affected by chest or heart conditions or a stroke, the health information team produces information of all aspects of living with one of these long-term conditions.
It is an exciting time to join the organisation as we seek to reach as many people throughout Scotland and support them to live the lives they want to lead. An important part of this is providing people with the information they want when they need it and in a format that suits them.
As Health Information Content Officer, you will:
- Plan, write and develop information multi-channel delivery, for people affected by a long-term chest or heart condition or by a stroke and their carers and families.
- Be an integral part of our aim to increase the digital presence of our health information.
- Work with people living with chest, heart and stroke conditions to develop information that meets their needs using lived experience.
For an informal discussion, call Jude Misson on 0131 225 6963 (Tues-Thurs).
For an application pack, please see our website at: www.chss.org.uk/workforus where you will be able to download an application form and job description or contact the HR Department on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 225 6963.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 16th April 2018
Interview date: w/c 30th April 2018