The International Alliance of Patients’ Organizations – the 5th Global Patients Congress: Achieving Patient-Centred Healthcare: Indicators of Progress and Success – will be held at the Renaissance, London Heathrow Hotel from 17–19 of March 2012.
The 5th Global Patients Congress will examine how we measure the extent to which patient-centred healthcare is achieved around the world. The Congress will not only highlight examples of best practice but examine how meaningful indicators can be developed to measure patient involvement within healthcare systems.
The current short-list of speakers for the 5th Global Patients Congress includes:
• American Chronic Pain Association
• Epilepsy Support Association
• Picker Institute Europe
• Patient Welfare Foundation
• National Health Council
• National Care Centre
• Coalition of Associations in Healthcare
• Best Medicines Coalition
Breakout sessions include:
• Patient-Centred Healthcare in Rural Communities
• Ensuring Quality Patient-Centred Healthcare: Tools of Empowerment
• Evaluating Healthcare Providers
• Patient-Centred Healthcare Approach to Tackling Chronic Disease
• What is in Your Communications Toolbox?
For more information and to book, go to: www.patientsorganizations.org/congress