The NHS Youth Forum has launched a series of posters for young people.
They identified from discussions with young people that they were confused about their rights when receiving health services. Even where young people thought they knew their rights, they were worried about asking.
The series of posters focus on young people’s right to
consent, their right to complain and their right to comment and give feedback on the services that they receive.
The posters come with an overarching leaflet that gives more information about each topic. The leaflet is also available in audio and easy read versions.
- Poster 1 – Youth rights in healthcare confidentiality
- Poster 2 – Youth rights in healthcare consent
- Poster 3 – Youth rights in healthcare feedback
- Leaflet – Youth rights in healthcare
- Youth Rights In Healthcare – Easy Read
- Audio reading of the leaflet – Youth rights in healthcare
You can read more about the work of the NHS Youth Forum here.