It’s a special anniversary for PIF this year, as we celebrate our 21st year.
PIF’s strength is in its members’ expertise and we want to hear from you as we celebrate 21 years of health information provision.
Share your experience of the changes in health information, your light bulb moments and where the future will take us. We will share your thoughts on our website and over social media, so everyone can hear more about the important role health information has to play in person-centred care.
Take part by doing any or all of the following:
– Sending us an article about the changes you have seen over the last 21 years in health information and what you foresee for the future. The article should be around 500-700 words with a profile photo, your name, job title and organisation and submitted by Fri 14 December please.
– Sending us a 1-3 minute video clip (submitted by Fri 14 December please) – giving your name, job title, organisation and answering one of the following questions:
- What is the best bit about working in health information?
- What top tip do you have to share on health information?
- What was your light bulb/key defining moment in health information?
- What do you think has been the biggest achievements/strides forward in health information in the last 21 years?
- What challenges do you think lie ahead in the next 21 years?
- Why did you join PIF and what do you find useful about being a PIF member?
– Sending us a #toptiptweet by Fri 30 November please – in less than 280 characters (including your Twitter username or organisation) share your top tip/must-do on planning, producing, disseminating or supporting health information. We will select the top 21 to share on social media over the weeks leading up to Christmas and then publish the full list on the website in the New Year.
We are also open to other suggestions as to how we celebrate 21 years of health information. let us know what you think!
Please send your your contributions to email@example.com.