One East Midlands, also working under the umbrella Wellbeing East, are part of Regional Voices contract with the Department of Health Strategic Partner programme.
The training is part of that Regional Voices programme and recognises the increasingly important role that Health Literacy plays in supporting patients to both self manage an existing long term condition, use services appropriately and follow general health improvement messages.
The training will cover:
- Increased understanding of what Health Literacy is and how it might impact on everyday practice
- Increased awareness of Health Literacy issues and their impact on individuals’ everyday lives and the services that the support them
- To consider how to support patients with Health Literacy needs within delegate’s own services
To book your place on the training course follow these links:
- Nottingham 30 Sept: www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=74&reset=1
- Huntingdon 8 October: www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/civicrm/event/info?id=75&reset=1