- BMA Patient Information Awards 2019 - Now open for entries
- PIF event: Behaviour Change and Health Information - 29 Jan 2019
- Are you proud to be a PIF member?
- PIF event: Engaging and Reaching Hard to Reach Groups - 28 March 2019
- Updated Resource: Communicating Benefits, Risks and Uncertainties
- Perfect Patient Information Journey Report
- Join our Accessible Information Group!
- PIF: the UK network and membership organisation for everyone working in health and care information and support
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
Listen to a podcast here from Sue Farrington, Chair of PIF, on the importance of patient information.
The draft scope for the NICE guideline on Shared Decision Making is now open for consultation. We hope that your organisation will submit comments on the draft... [more]
Published in The British Psychological Society’s Research Digest, this article explores what happens when patients are asked to draw the parts of their... [more]
Entries for the BMA Patient Information Awards 2019 are now open for high-quality patient information, whether printed leaflet, information sheet, web resource... [more]
The Patient Information Forum is delighted to be holding an event on Behaviour Change and Health Information on Tuesday 29 January 2019. You can find the... [more]
The Patient Information Forum is delighted to be holding an event on Health Information for the Reaching and Engaging with Hard to Reach Groups on Thursday 28... [more]
The Patient Information Forum is delighted to be holding an event on Involving Users in Health Information on Thursday 27 June 2019. Further details to... [more]
- Professional Records Standard Body
- Texthelp Ltd
- UCB Pharma Ltd
- AbbVie UK
- MHP Communications
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Leo Pharma
- National Voices