- Pancreatic Cancer UK are recruiting a new Patient Information Officer - more info here!
- Case studies at PIF Annual Conference 2016
- Best Poster Competition Entries-PIF Annual Conference 2016
- PIF Annual Conference - Wed 25 May 2016
- How can we judge quality in health information?
- New PIF resource: methods for involving users
- Visit the new PIF Toolkit: creating health information that works
- PIF: the UK network and membership organisation for everyone working in health and care information and support
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
Find out more about the benefits of joining PIF today.
The Department of Health has published a choice framework setting out patients’ right to choice in healthcare. The framework brings together information about... [more]
NHS Health Scotland’s Learning and Improvement Team has launched a revised version of their e-Learning resource Health Behaviour Change level 1. The module is... [more]
A Southampton based study has explored the impact of providing a hospital-based medicines helpline for patients who have been discharged and returned home. The... [more]
Do you care about high-quality, accessible healthcare information and support? If the answer is yes, then join us at the 2016 Annual Conference for People... [more]
Free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. This interactive event will explore how we can work towards the better... [more]
Please note Tuesday 4 October 2016 in your diaries for our free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. Further details to... [more]
- AbbVie UK
- MHP Communications
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Leo Pharma
- UCB Pharma
- NHS Alliance
- National Voices
- Care Quality Commission
- The Information Standard