- British Heart Foundation are recruiting a Senior Content Producer - more info here!
- Case studies at PIF Annual Conference 2016
- PIF Annual Conference - Wed 25 May 2016
- How can we judge quality in health information?
- PIF resource: methods for involving users
- Visit the PIF Toolkit: creating health information that works
- PIF: the UK network and membership organisation for everyone working in health and care information and support
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
Find out more about the benefits of joining PIF today.
In a context of increasing numbers of people living with (often multiple) long-term conditions, health policy has become ever more focused on improving health... [more]
PIF (the Patient Information Forum) and Education for Health are working in partnership to develop and trial a new eLearning unit. The eLearning unit: ‘A... [more]
A fictional film has been launched to share the experiences of people who live with psoriasis. The short film, Millefeuille, highlights unhappiness and... [more]
Do you care about high-quality, accessible healthcare information and support? If the answer is yes, then join us at the 2016 Annual Conference for People... [more]
Free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. This interactive event will explore how we can work towards the better... [more]
Please note Tuesday 4 October 2016 in your diaries for our free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. Further details to... [more]
- AbbVie UK
- MHP Communications
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Leo Pharma
- UCB Pharma
- NHS Alliance
- National Voices
- Care Quality Commission
- The Information Standard