- Job advert: opportunity to join MS Trust!
- PIF now recruiting Non-Executive Directors
- New PIF Strategy
- Proud to be a PIF Member badge
- Discussions and debates at PIF's 2016 conference
- Sign up now for PIF e-learning
- How can we judge quality in health information?
- Visit the PIF Toolkit: creating health information that works
- PIF: the UK network and membership organisation for everyone working in health and care information and support
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
Find out more about the benefits of joining PIF today.
This blog was originally published on the NICE website, and is reproduced here with kind permission of both the author, Professor Swaran Singh, and NICE (a PIF... [more]
Not everybody taking medicines experience difficulties but some people do have problems such as side effects. As patients we all need to balance the benefits of... [more]
NICE is encouraging people with relevant experience to apply for one of the five Non-Executive Director posts now being advertised. Non-Executive Directors help... [more]
PIF Professional Development Day - Writing and designing health information - Tuesday 4 October 20164 October 2016
This Professional Development Day will focus on practical exercises on how to write and design information, finding the evidence base, and meaningfully... [more]
Save the date - Wednesday 5 July 2017 Join us at the Annual Conference for People Working in Healthcare Information and Support, held by the Patient... [more]
- UCB Pharma Ltd
- AbbVie UK
- MHP Communications
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Leo Pharma
- NHS Alliance
- National Voices
- Care Quality Commission
- The Information Standard