- British Heart Foundation are recruiting a Senior Content Producer - more info here!
- Case studies at PIF Annual Conference 2016
- PIF Annual Conference - Wed 25 May 2016
- How can we judge quality in health information?
- PIF resource: methods for involving users
- Visit the PIF Toolkit: creating health information that works
- PIF: the UK network and membership organisation for everyone working in health and care information and support
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
Find out more about the benefits of joining PIF today.
Rethink Mental Illness have launched a survey to coincide with Mental Health Awareness week. It highlights that people with mental illness are being prescribed... [more]
Resource packs to support GPs and their teams to make their surgeries more visibly friendly for patients with an autism spectrum disorder have been sent to... [more]
The 2016 Self Care Week and Self Care Conference are focusing on health literacy and understanding self care for life. Start Planning for Self Care Week 2016... [more]
Free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. This interactive event will explore how we can work towards the better... [more]
Please note Tuesday 4 October 2016 in your diaries for our free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. Further details to... [more]
- AbbVie UK
- MHP Communications
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Leo Pharma
- UCB Pharma
- NHS Alliance
- National Voices
- Care Quality Commission
- The Information Standard