- New PIF Strategy
- Job advert: opportunity to join the MND Association!
- Proud to be a PIF Member badge
- Discussions and debates at PIF's 2016 conference
- Sign up now for PIF e-learning
- How can we judge quality in health information?
- Visit the PIF Toolkit: creating health information that works
- PIF: the UK network and membership organisation for everyone working in health and care information and support
The Patient Information Forum (PIF) is the UK membership organisation and network for people working in, and involved with, healthcare information and support.
Find out more about the benefits of joining PIF today.
Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust have developed a new 10 step transition pathway for children on their journey to move to adult health care... [more]
A study has been published in BMJ Open, looking at the impact of an HIV Mentor Mother project in England. It focuses on both the experiences of women living... [more]
The BMA (British Medical Association) has published research on public perceptions of the NHS, based on the opinions of 1,240 adults living in England in June... [more]
Please note Tuesday 4 October 2016 in your diaries for our free PIF members event, kindly hosted by Macmillan Cancer Support in London. Further details to... [more]
- AbbVie UK
- MHP Communications
- Proprietary Association of Great Britain
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Leo Pharma
- UCB Pharma
- NHS Alliance
- National Voices
- Care Quality Commission
- The Information Standard